ArcticGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcticGunZ

We are a GunZ Community

VoteVote  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

First assignment for the developers.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
rAhUlThEgOd
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
rAhUlThEgOd

Number of posts : 323
Registration date : 2008-12-31

First assignment for the developers. Empty
PostSubject: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 6:37 pm

Okay, the first assignment for you guys is to make swords, guns and clothes for donators.

Please do so because the server is UP!!

By the way, link will be up later.
Back to top Go down
http://ChronicGunZ.tk
-MechaLaser-
Developer
Developer
-MechaLaser-

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySat Feb 21, 2009 9:15 pm

Ok, ill be workin tomorrow on that =)
Back to top Go down
Jake
N00Bi3
N00Bi3

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 10:54 am

Also, I think that we should make an Event system.
Like, we make one event every week then when we get more members, 2 a week and then maximum is 3 a week. So maybe they should make event items too. Just a thought.
Back to top Go down
rAhUlThEgOd
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
rAhUlThEgOd

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 11:09 am

We will. Wink
Back to top Go down
Arctic
Developer
Developer

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2009-01-04

PostSubject: Lol the   First assignment for the developers. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 5:48 pm

Im just saying look at dr gunz there like the proest gunz server ever and they got like 1-2 events each day

Last edited by Arctic on Sun Feb 22, 2009 8:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Jake
N00Bi3
N00Bi3

Number of posts : 26
Registration date : 2009-02-16

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:33 pm

Arctic wrote:
Im just saying look at dr gunz there like the proest gunz server ever and they got like 41-2 events each day
Forty-One to Two events each day?
I suggest you rethink that. Look Forty-One in Twenty Four hours? That's more than one in one hour.
Dude, they have like one event each Two days or so.
Back to top Go down
rAhUlThEgOd
Co-Owner
Co-Owner
rAhUlThEgOd

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 7:35 pm

Server up guys... Staff only though..

MSN me for info.
Back to top Go down
Viral
N00Bi3
N00Bi3
Viral

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:38 pm

unfourtunatly Cloths are where i fail the most at so me doing cloths is a no no D: but swords i can do, guns im sure i can do aswell Very Happy
Back to top Go down
-MechaLaser-
Developer
Developer
-MechaLaser-

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-12

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:51 pm

Viral wrote:
unfourtunatly Cloths are where i fail the most at so me doing cloths is a no no D: but swords i can do, guns im sure i can do aswell Very Happy

Same, i can edit clothes, but not make them...I could edit a donator jacket and a staff jacket so it looks like new and our.

Btw, im working on doing a god of war sword, and smoke granades or normal granades of GoW (Gears Of War) and some other things..
Back to top Go down
Viral
N00Bi3
N00Bi3
Viral

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2009-02-22

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. EmptySun Feb 22, 2009 9:58 pm

-MechaLaser- wrote:
Viral wrote:

Same, i can edit clothes, but not make them...I could edit a donator jacket and a staff jacket so it looks like new and our.

Btw, im working on doing a god of war sword, and smoke granades or normal granades of GoW (Gears Of War) and some other things..

u do dah cloths if u can Very Happy

i can do the Sword, Rifle, Pistol, MG, Dagger, LS Very Happy... lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First assignment for the developers.   First assignment for the developers. Empty

Back to top Go down

First assignment for the developers.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ArcticGunZ :: ArcticGunZ General :: News-
Jump to: