ArcticGunZ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ArcticGunZ

We are a GunZ Community

VoteVote  HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Jimbo applying for GM

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jimbo
N00Bi3
N00Bi3
Jimbo

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2009-04-19

Jimbo applying for GM Empty
PostSubject: Jimbo applying for GM   Jimbo applying for GM EmptySun Apr 19, 2009 8:04 pm

Name: Jimmy Nguyen
Timezone: Pacific TimeZone
Position Apllying For: Gm

How Active are you?: really active unless sometimes i go camping ot pc has virus or something
Personality: not talking person
Other Info about yourself: i hate staff that spam me for stuff
Tell Me What You Can Do to help our server... Not make it a better place like what can u make to help our server be released help edit stuff see what u can make for server
(dev only question)Can you do things with Photoshop? or edit you're own Gunz clothing yea
If yes show me some things you can do or give me a link to a gallery of yours sure
Have you ever made your own forums?: umm no i was gonna but my friend emily made it
What is your personality like?: not a talking person
How do people describe you?: a normal person
How Loyal are you?: Really Loyal if i apply i plan to work
Why do you want to apply to be a staff?: Cause i think that me always applying for Dev is really boring to me now so i wanna change a lil
Any Last Comments?: Nah just a few work Smile [img]Jimbo applying for GM Mpa10[/img][img]Jimbo applying for GM Donorb15[/img][img]Jimbo applying for GM Shotty12[/img] And i know i applyed a few min right after i registered and i know i get denied if i do but i just wanna try no point in waiting for me Smile
Back to top Go down

Jimbo applying for GM
Page 1 of 1